Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

magic mouse with 27" imac wide movement

I have a 27" iMac and use the magic mouse with it but it requires really WIDE movements that span about two feet to get from one side of the screen to the other. I don't think I should have to move my keyboard and utilize my entire desk just to get around my screen. Can I adjust my mouse settings to get rid of this problem? I'm really frustrated. Thank you.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), CF card issues

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 9:41 AM

7 replies

Oct 1, 2015 10:20 AM in response to pearlseyes

I'm trying to visualise your problem. I move my mouse by putting it into a required location and moving it from there. If it doesn't stretch to where I want it to go, I use my wrist and stroke it across the screen. Along with that, of course is the use of the return key, which moves it automatically to the left.

This is actually quite difficult to explain in words. Do you live near an Apple store. If so, book an appointment with the local genius bar if you can or otherwise just drop in and talk to the helpers,

magic mouse with 27" imac wide movement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.