Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes App won't sync on Mavericks 10.9.5 and iPhone 6s 9.0.2

Good Afternoon,

I am having an issue where my notes app for OXS Mavericks (10.9.5) is not syncing with my iPhone 6s running IOS 9.0.2 and vice versa.

Note: I have not updated to Yosemite yet because of previous software and possible incompatibility but plan to do so in the near future

(P.S...Anyone know if Adobe CS6 works well with this version of OSX? How would it weather on my Mid 2010 Macbook Pro..)

I make a note on my phone, it doesn't transfer to my mac, I do the same on my mac, and it doesn't transfer to my phone.

HOWEVER..

When I make a new note on my phone it DOES show up on the online iCloud notes.. BUT when I make a new note on my mac, its not on the online iCloud..

Also..

If I make a NEW note on the online iCloud.. it ONLY shows on my new iPhone 6s

Now.. this could be for a few reasons..

1. The new Note app for iOS 9.0.2 does not like Mavericks and the iCloud will not communicate with it.

2. Mavericks does not like the new iOS 9 Notes changes and I have to update my OS on the MAC

3. Apple is having an issue with all Macs and iCloud updating and I haven't heard about it yet.

ANY help anyone may have would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Candace

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), null

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 10:44 AM

1 reply

Notes App won't sync on Mavericks 10.9.5 and iPhone 6s 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.