Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network Share not always working since El Capitan

Hello,

I've updated yesterday to El Capitan.

On my Network is an Sinology NAS which is shown in Finder.

When I start my Mac everything is finde. The Share is shown and everything works.

But after some time without any specific trigger the Share is shown to be disconnected in Finder, but the Share is still mounted to /Volume.

Trying to reconnect via Share is not possible.

I can make a new connection via CMD + K, which opens the share in a new window, but at the share in the sidebar it stays disconnected.

Only a reboot of the whole Mac fixes the problem, until it's happen after some time again.

I observed the log. In the system.log the following happens around the time of the disconnection:

Oct  1 20:13:41 Polska lsd[169]: LaunchServices: Could not store lsd-identifiers file at /private/var/db/lsd/com.apple.lsdschemes.plist
Oct  1 20:14:13 --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Oct  1 20:14:13 Polska sharingd[247]: 20:14:13.883 : SDSharePointBrowser::handleOpenCallBack returned 60
Oct  1 20:14:50 Polska syncdefaultsd[463]: accountsd has been removed from syncing apps.

Any ideas? Before El Capitan everything was fine.

Regards

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 11:45 AM

2 replies

Network Share not always working since El Capitan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.