Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Yahoo Business email

With the latest updates iOS 9.0.2, my iPhone 6plus does not recognize my Yahoo Business email as a separate account from my personal email. Any thoughts on what to do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 2:51 PM

7 replies

Oct 6, 2015 2:13 PM in response to blueline12

Actually, it looks like I have a fix. I attempted to add the Yahoo Business email account but the one that loaded onto iOS 9.0.2 was my personal. Strange ... because I had entered business e-mail address, etc.

So, I left that one as my Personal Yahoo e-mail and then added an additional e-mail account but did not choose the default Yahoo option but instead selected Add Other Account. Then I used this Yahoo instruction set and it worked (for my Business eMail IMAP account) - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN17502.html

I can not tell you if a pop account would do the same, but I was delighted to see my business e-mail load onto my iPhone again!

Good luck with this. I hope it works for you.

Problem with Yahoo Business email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.