Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my 6 digit passcode

Dear apple PleaSE I FORGOT MY 6 DIGITS PASSCODE

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 3:38 PM

20 replies

Sep 16, 2017 8:48 AM in response to mattjosh_2010

I feel your pain. Who saves boxes anymore? And what 6 digit number? Never chose one. We just got through hurricane Irma, struggling to rebuild and my Wifes phone locks up. So no internet. Lots of traffic lights out. So if she has an accident, no communication, just great. I love apple products, but no one will help me, and even my service plan recognizes that its my phone but still I have to try and do it on I Tunes somehow.....with no internet! The emergency option is helpful but what about directions and potential traffic snags during an emergency?

Its my phone and I can prove it.....but noooo....

Frankly.....after this treatment, ill never buy apple again...

Really poor show.....this sti

Sep 16, 2017 8:59 AM in response to Papa32118

Papa32118 wrote:

I feel your pain. Who saves boxes anymore? And what 6 digit number? Never chose one. We just got through hurricane Irma, struggling to rebuild and my Wifes phone locks up. So no internet. Lots of traffic lights out. So if she has an accident, no communication, just great. I love apple products, but no one will help me, and even my service plan recognizes that its my phone but still I have to try and do it on I Tunes somehow.....with no internet! The emergency option is helpful but what about directions and potential traffic snags during an emergency?

Its my phone and I can prove it.....but noooo....

Frankly.....after this treatment, ill never buy apple again...

Really poor show.....this sti

What are you going on about? This thread is about someone who forgot the unlock code on their phone. And the solution is to restore the phone using iTunes and set it up as new. Apple doesn't know what your passcode is; only you and your phone know it.

I also see you will never buy any cell phone again, because every phone on the market works the same way with lock codes. If your problem is not your lock code I suggest starting a new thread by posting a new question or discussion, and describe your problem.

Oct 1, 2015 3:39 PM in response to mattjosh_2010

This is a user to user technical support forum. Apple is not here, and does not read or respond to messages. If you forgot your passcode you will have to restore the phone. All content will be lost. If you have made regular backups you can restore the most recent backup. See: iOS: Forgotten passcode or device disabled after entering wrong passcode

i forgot my 6 digit passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.