Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i wanna know where i can find stadystics of an app. thank u

Hello, I wanna know about an app, but im not the developer. I only wanna know the frecuency of downloads, it is possible?

thank u

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 5:44 AM

For an individual app that you do not own (and in have developed), probably not. You can ask the developer, but it is under no obligation to reveal that to you.

2 replies

Oct 2, 2015 8:20 AM in response to Community User

It seems that download stats are likely a "trade secret" - but may be found in a company's annual report if it is publicly traded (possibly in info 'revealed' at an analysts' meeting)

If it is popular, a journalist or two may have inquired about (and found) that info. Then, it is like any other info you want to find - click > here for an example of how to do that.

Hello, i wanna know where i can find stadystics of an app. thank u

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.