Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finally bought an iPhone and need advice on making it more handicapped accessible!

I've finally purchased an iPhone, 6+ Plus, and at around two hours ago got it working on the Straight Talk $45 a month plan. 5G data plan at 4g LTE speed (or something like that) didn't need to change the adn config because Apple did that in either 9.01 or 9.02 or something. And I can use the phone when out of wifi range and seems to be working well.

OF course, I purchased two different spring protectors (Tech Armor at about $10 and Invisible Tech highest quality ballisit's tech glass at for $32) and one Apple leather case at $75' it something, and two clear plastic, Tech 21 and I don't recall the other other brand nor the pricing).

Anyway, I have two days to get on the road and I've run into a roadblock or two. I have a Tech Armor screen for my iPad but had some installation problems and they didn't respond with a replaceme screen as advertise. So I'm tempted to go ahead with the more expensive glass shield tomorrow morning. Now to the clear plastic covers. One is a "tech21 impactology" Classic Check – seems to have an orange rubber casing with D30 Impact technolog - but the cover does not protect the glass screen, hence the need for a glass protector. The least expense case if the one that I like the most – made by a company called "slupcase" I've done a bit of research and anon prep eas only thing that opene a new site with the name spelled wrong - it's supposed to be DY K ee s..

My problem is that I have no legs, yet I want to be up and yellowing with the other fans. And I want to be able to take or make a call when I like.

I can't just twist around and grab my iPhone as needed. I looked at some of the "iPhone lanyards, leashes and other device" that are sure to be featured on a new technology of sort.

I'll keep looking on the leash, line, case mades with Apple if you'll let me know any leads or solutions from other American vendors.

Thanks so much for any feedback or solution that may have come to mind: dreaming of different gadgets, etc. that you could patent and make money..

Thanks,

Clinton

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 9:05 PM

There are no replies.

Finally bought an iPhone and need advice on making it more handicapped accessible!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.