Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX 10.11 & FCPX Timecode Glitch

So far I like the update & everything is running smoothly. However there seems to be a glitch with the Timecode bar.

User uploaded file

it even some up on my Mac Book Air too.

its a red line. it will not go away.

User uploaded file

Also the text is not lined up with the numbers.

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11), 12C X E5/2.7G/64GB/1TB-SSD/D700

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 11:10 PM

9 replies

Oct 2, 2015 10:10 AM in response to JohnSC

AS far as I've tested there is nothing wrong at all with the timecode in the dashboard. It's really only a cosmetic problem, which, though it should be fixed, really isn't a reason not to move forward if you want to. Aside from third party problems, the most severe problem that's been reported I've seen is the instability with stabilization. 😉

Oct 2, 2015 10:24 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Tom

I agree it is only cosmetic, and yes it's no real problem. I do need to check out third party plug ins as well so will wait a few days until the test machine shows this is the only problem. That's my normal procedure anyway. Make sure the main machines are OK especially as at the moment I have two current projects on with the usual ridiculous time frames 🙂

OSX 10.11 & FCPX Timecode Glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.