Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried to rest settings in my iphone 6. but in the middle of process resting it stops in the middle. and nothing can be done or cant switch off.please help me with a solution

iphone 6

ios 8.3

storage 64GB

i tried to rest settings in my iphone 6. but in the middle of process resting it stops in the middle. with white background and apple symbol.and nothing can be done or cant switch off.please help me with a solution. please help

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, 64gb storage

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 11:19 PM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2015 4:19 AM in response to naveenvnair

Yes, you will need an internet connection while updating or restoring the phone, iTunes will be connecting to Apple servers during that time.

Wait until iTunes finished downloading the new software, then connect your phone again to iTunes. You will get the message that the new iOS version can now be installed onto your phone.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

i tried to rest settings in my iphone 6. but in the middle of process resting it stops in the middle. and nothing can be done or cant switch off.please help me with a solution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.