Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Server 5 iOS File Share Functionality

Has anyone successfully managed to setup iOS file sharing to iOS 9 devices?

Ive tried many times but nothing seems to work, old users/new users with all services enabled and on, all give the message "No services are enabled for this account".

Mac mini, OS X El Capitan (10.11), OS X Server

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 1:32 AM

9 replies

Oct 13, 2015 4:52 PM in response to Thomas-M

is the running Yosemite or El Capitan? When I first upgraded the server running Yosemite I experienced a similar issue for some users. I then upgraded the server to El Capitan and I was able to use file sharing from IOS. At the same time other services are not behaving as I would like. for example, at the moment I can't see my websites from external locations.

Oct 13, 2015 6:01 PM in response to kpcolo

Hi Kpcolo,

As mentioned above, I'm running 10.10.5 (Yosemite). This was working fine with IOS8, but not IOS9.

BTW, just for grins, I tried a different calendar app on the iPhone5, and got the exact same results. So, it is a problem with sync library on IOS.

Honestly, this shouldn't be this hard for them to do - they have some of the best CALDAV people in the world working for them - they worked on SyncML and OMA DS for goodness sake.

OS X Server 5 iOS File Share Functionality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.