Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Up date IOS 9.0.2

HI

since I put the update iOS 9.0.2 , I can no longer call ( network failure) but I receive calls , I had the same problem in IOS 9.0.1 , but it n did not last

rgds

chafik

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 1:13 AM

5 replies

Oct 4, 2015 11:56 AM in response to ShariJenkins1

Thank's for your support, I returned off many times, but it also the same pb,

BOUGUEZIZ CHAFIK

Chef de service Santé & Environnement

Le 2 oct. 2015 à 10:08, Apple Support Communities Updates <discussions-updates@apple.com> a écrit :

You received a reply

ShariJenkins1 has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Apple Support Communities.

Up date IOS 9.0.2

Hey,

Have you tried turning your phone off and then on again? One of my friends had this problem and they just turned their device off and on, which seemed to work for them.

Correct Answer Helpful Answer

Use the buttons above to tell ShariJenkins1 and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution.

To reply to ShariJenkins1, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

You are receiving this email from Apple Support Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Apple Support Communities Profile.

TM and copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Up date IOS 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.