Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone else have battery issues?

I've had multiple shuffles in recent years and they all seem to have the same problem. They work fine I just get battery life that's all over the place. Today for example, I had my iPod Shuffle that I bought last year (2014) plugged into my Mac for a few hours while I was surfing the net. I went to go workout and undocked my iPod. It said it was at 100%. I couldn't have been more than 20 minutes into my workout and the voice over comes on and says "Battery Low." When I plug it back into the computer later on it shows the battery life is still well close to 100%.

It'll do this occasionally where after it's been charged it'll make four loud beeps and shut itself off. I have to leave it sit for about a minute and turn it back on and it works just fine from there on out. I don't have any issues really other than it shutting off randomly saying it has low battery only to be turned back on a minute later and be fine. Does anyone else have this issue? I had the same issue with a Shuffle that I bought probably 3 or 4 years ago at this point too. Not really looking for any troubleshooting since everything seems to work alright, just want to know if this is a known issue that other users have experienced. Voice over coming on and saying the battery is low when it's really not, shutting itself off like the battery died but then turning back on and running for hours just fine, etc. Multiple generations now have done this to me.

iPod shuffle

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 3:30 AM

2 replies

Does anyone else have battery issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.