Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 lost notes after updating to iOS 9.0.2, is it possible to recover them?

I ran the update yesterday and its not until today that I've accessed my notes to recover some of the useful data I store there. I was dismayed to see it is completely empty! I really need the data that was stored there. Any idea if I can recover it somehow? 😠

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Lost notes

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 3:22 AM

3 replies

Oct 6, 2015 10:33 AM in response to color_light

i found in my gmail the gmail notes, however the notes "on my phone" were still missing in action. i called icloud support who had me reset functions settings (in general) and turn on notes back up to icloud (which i mistakenly did not have) and poof, there appeared all of my missing notes in a category called "on my iphone" i hope everyone has a wonderful recovery experience as i have.

iphone 6 lost notes after updating to iOS 9.0.2, is it possible to recover them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.