Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair center address

Hi everybody!

I don't know if i'm on the right topic (if not, i'm sorry, i'm not a pro of forums).
I just wanted to have the address of the repair center of Apple in the US (cause i live in Europe), i have to send us a product and i can't find the address!

I don't know if there's like a main address, if there is, i'd like to have it 🙂

I sent it to the corporation address first (cause it's quite an important case) and they told me to send it to the repair center (but they didn't gave me the address).

I don't want to send it to the Apple repair center of my country cause i prefer the american way of treating cases 🙂

Thanks a lot! Have a cool day!

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 3:01 AM

3 replies

Oct 2, 2015 5:52 AM in response to Littleburger

Hi Littleburger:

If you contact AppleCare directly (either by Phone or Chat) they would be able to setup a repair for you. Like the previous post states, you can have the device serviced in the country you're currently residing in. Another option, if you have friends/family in the U.S., would be to contact AppleCare and setup the repair but have the return address be a friend or family member in the U.S. Even being abroad, you'd be able to setup a repair and mail it into the U.S. for a repair, but Apple would not be able to ship the device back to you internationally. A friend or family member would be required to receive the package in the U.S. and then they could individually ship it back to you internationally.

Just an FYI, there are a couple factors that will determine whether your device is under warranty/covered with AppleCare depending on where you purchased the device and which country you wish to have it serviced in. AppleCare can go over the details with you.

Hope this helps!

Phone: 1-800-APL-CARE

Chat/Schedule a Call: getsupport.apple.com

Oct 2, 2015 9:27 AM in response to bren_nan

Apple will not accept an international shipment for service. An iPhone can only be serviced in the country where it was purchased (the EU counts as one country). If the OPs phone was purchased in the US he would have to send it to a friend or family member, have them take or send it in and when they get it back send it to the OP.

Repair center address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.