Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Country/Region no NONE option for payment.

I want to change my account from Bulgarian stire to US and there is no None option for payment. I don't have US credit card.. Why they removed this option? It was not this way a couple months ago when I changed it! Apple is getting really shady, trying to add as many credit cards as they can! Really ****** off right now!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 9:09 AM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2015 11:03 AM in response to sladyrko

You are currently in the US and have a US billing address ? Having a credit card registered to the address on your account is a way of checking that you are able to use that country's store.

Why no 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

If you are in the US then you could try contacting US iTunes Support and see if they can/will remove/bypass that requirement

Changing Country/Region no NONE option for payment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.