Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2 import of shared Numbers document

Today I downloaded iOS 9.0.2 onto my iPhone (I was at AT&T park watching the Giants game). I was happy to see that the Pages / Numbers / Keynote import glitch was mostly fixed, or so I thought. When I got home I tried in on my iPad Mini (MD529LL/A) after I updated it to iOS 9.0.2.

Pages and Keynote imports work fine, except the spinning download indicator to the right of the app icon does not spin, while the download pinwheel in the upper left title bar does. Numbers documents, however, refuse to load - same issue as before. Instead of an 'Open in Numbers' text link when the image is tapped, I get an 'Open in...' text link which does nothing.

As a further test on the iPad, I created a simple spreadsheet in Numbers then retrieved the shared document URL - pasting it into Safari produces the same glitch.

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 9:00 AM

There are no replies.

iOS 9.0.2 import of shared Numbers document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.