Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar problem after ios 9.0.2 update

I have an iPad Air 2. After updating to ios 9.0.2 I can no longer see the full week in view on my iPad, but only Mon - Thur. If I scroll right I will see Fri & Sat, but then Sun & Mon are not in view. How can I put the view back to seeing the full week on the page like it was before the update?

Sorry for picking the category of "Apps" if it is incorrect. The question doesn't fit under any of the other categories.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 12:48 PM

4 replies

Oct 2, 2015 2:50 PM in response to deanna@midwest

I have the same question. I just decreased the larger font selection & now can see Sun through Thurs, though I used to be able to see a whole week. I'm wondering if the width of the columns has increased to cause this problem. If, as you asked, Apple has suddenly linked Calendar to the accessiblity setting, maybe this could instead be made an optional selection in settings, Another thing I noticed is that now the I've made the font display smaller, the program itself is much livelier in terms of scrolling. It's almost as if the program is allergic to the larger font selection. I'll have to go to another forum to complain about the horrible performance of Calendar on my MacBook under El Capitan, but it looks as if this whole platform has undermined Calendar

Oct 13, 2015 6:57 AM in response to deanna@midwest

I have the same issue. I updated my iPad Air2 yesterday and just encountered this problem. I have difficulty seeing the tiny narrow new font used on the keyboard so I increased the font size. If I want to see a week view in Calendar I have to decrease the font size so much it's pointless. Seems a stupid oversight for such a sophisicated device. It doesn't effect the Month view, just the Week.Each time I update the iOS I cringe wondering what horrible gremlin I have invited into my life.

calendar problem after ios 9.0.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.