Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iphone 4s to iOS 9.0.1 but now its failing to sign in my apple account even though my password and username is correct...please rely asap!

I updated my iphone 4s to iOS 9.0.1 but now its failing to sign in my apple account even though my password and username is correct.

its iphone 4S,16 GB, 3.3 GB is free at the moment.

i have already updated my itunes but nothing is working,i cant make a call or anything, my phone keeps asking for apple id password, after that it shows agreement that i agree to, then it says 'setting up your apple id' but then says could not sign in!

though im entering the correct password.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 12:15 PM

4 replies

Oct 3, 2015 6:42 PM in response to mohniinhom

updated my iphone 4s from ios 8.4 to iOS 9.0.2 but now its failing to sign in my apple account even though my password and username is correct, i all ready signt in via web and is ok with my pasword and log in correctly, i check on activation lock is say the activation is off and it say this divice can be activated by a new user, please help meeee. how to do.

Oct 4, 2015 12:12 AM in response to adamfrombandung

i faced exactly same problem.i kinda solved it , i guess so :/

i restored my phone to factory settings and skipped the part of entering apple id selecting the option that ill do it later when i purchase some app.

now though i have lost all of my contacts and stuff, but at-least its working :/

later then i added facebook and whatsapp and stuff and entered my apple id to which it wasnt signing in before.but now it did and fine now 🙂

I updated my iphone 4s to iOS 9.0.1 but now its failing to sign in my apple account even though my password and username is correct...please rely asap!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.