Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats your advice on unintentional, minimum damage on Powerbeats 2 wireless earphones

I brought a pair of Powerbeats 2 wireless earphones from Best Buy about 2 months ago. Since they were expensive I left them inside the box everytime I was not using them. Two weeks after buying them I went out all day and left the earphones within the case inside my closet. Since it was middle of August it was pretty hot and no one at home meant no air conditioner. When I came home I decided to use them before sleep, but when I took them out of the case I realized that the housing where the speaker is located was hanging. The wire was holding on to the bud from the base of the earphone. I turned them on and they sounded perfectlty fine, the only problem was that the speaker unglued from the base and was only being held by the wiring. I did not glue it or anything because I was afraid the warranty might be revoked when sent back to apple. A week later I called support and set up a repair for which I was promised would be eligible for repair. However today I was acknowledged that the earphones would not be eligible for repair through email. The reason was that they were accidentaly damaged or misused. I had already made the shipment and was promised they would be repaired free of charge or replaced. Once again, before I glue is there any advice.

Powerbeats2 Wireless

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 11:38 AM

There are no replies.

Whats your advice on unintentional, minimum damage on Powerbeats 2 wireless earphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.