Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s plus screen is getting dark whenever i open any application

Hello,

My new iPhone 6s Plus is acting very weird since i have updated to iOS 9.0.2 . Since today morning, whenever i am opening any application, the screen first goes dark and then when i press the home button it shows the screen for some few milliseconds and then shows main screen. This is not just happening for just one single application but for all the applications i have tried. I have restarted my iPhone thrice since morning. Is there any problem with the phone??? Have been an apple customer for last 5 yrs but never thought of such problems with new phone.

Priyanka

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 1:46 PM

2 replies

Oct 8, 2015 9:37 AM in response to sopriya3

My iPhone 6s Plus just started doing the same thing today; whenever I open a new application, the entire screen darkens / goes black. I have to click the home button to show the home screen and then double-click the home button to bring up recent apps and manually select the application to bring it up properly.

I have restarted my phone without any recourse of the issue.

iPhone 6s plus screen is getting dark whenever i open any application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.