Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is Continually Updating to iOS 9

I was trying to update my iPad a couple of weeks ago to iOS 9, unaware of the issues, when it got stuck on the slide to upgrade screen. I tried to fix it that night, but nothing I found worked. A few days later I tried again, but still nothing worked. I waited until now when two new updates came out to try to fix it, but now my problem has changed. I've had it hooked up to my computer trying to listen to any instruction I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. My iPad is basically continuing to download iOS 9. It will start on the "slide to upgrade," screen and I will slide it, put my password in, and it will start to update again, then it will take me back to the "slide to upgrade" screen, and so forth. ITunes on my computer will not let me download iOS 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 because it can not access the iPad without me putting in my password, and if I put in my password it will just start the iOS 9 update again, and it will not just let me tell it to update to the 9.0.2 after it's done. I have tried everything on the internet, and I really don't think anybody else has had this problem.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 4:12 PM

There are no replies.

My iPad is Continually Updating to iOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.