Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection issues and iOS 9.02 on ipad

I see there are a lot of problems with bluetooth connection and this iOS....anyone find a workaround??? My airturn pedals suddenly stopped connecting.

and yes I've tried restarting, resetting network settings, forgetting the device, etc....it just won't see any bluetooth devices, period.

Huge concert in a week that needs these to work!!!! Apple, fix this, please!!!

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 8:50 PM

Fixed it!

🙂

This has been driving me crazy. I'm currently on iOS 10.3.3. The AirTurn would connect to my iPhone, of all things, but not my iPad! I tried all sorts of things, but here is the fix:

(Pay special attention to step 4. We are used to letting go when it "powers off", but keep holding down until the 3 flashes after a full 6 seconds.)

Go to: https://www.airturn.com/support/product-support/troubleshooting/resetting-the-pe d

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 8:50 PM in response to zoomflute

Fixed it!

🙂

This has been driving me crazy. I'm currently on iOS 10.3.3. The AirTurn would connect to my iPhone, of all things, but not my iPad! I tried all sorts of things, but here is the fix:

(Pay special attention to step 4. We are used to letting go when it "powers off", but keep holding down until the 3 flashes after a full 6 seconds.)

Go to: https://www.airturn.com/support/product-support/troubleshooting/resetting-the-pe d

Oct 3, 2015 5:03 AM in response to zoomflute

I have a slightly different problem I think. I see my Airturn in the bluetooth list and connect to it bit it doesn't turn pages any more!!

Airturn say that they know about it and it is part of the ios9 upgrade. They give a warning on their site about not upgrading and they suggested that I should have heeded it. I told them I was not in the habit of going to their site every day!

Their suggestion was to go back to ios8 but I am getting mixed stories about this. I have seen it written that it is not possible and if it was it looks like a convoluted process.

Oct 3, 2015 9:05 AM in response to navsail

I found a solution!

silly how simple....at least it's working for right now...

forget the device.

then power off the airturn...power on...after about 3 seconds of flashing green lights, hold the power button for about 8 seconds until you see rapid alternations of flashing green/red lights...it's some type of reset/re-pair....for right now it's working again!

I updated to the ios 9.02 befor edoing this...

whew! I'll be working with the pedals extensively in the coming days of prep, so we'll see if it sticks...so far so good though!

hope that helps!

Oct 4, 2015 3:37 AM in response to zoomflute

Thanks for getting back and I am amazed you worked out such a procedure. Unfortunately it didn't work for me and I have tried it a number of times. I seem to have a number of other issues since installing ios9. I am using the pedal with the Sheet Music Direct app and that has a habit now of just switching off. I have a similar problem with the Calengoo app which as soon as I try swiping to a new month switches off. It is a mess and I am really glad I upgrarded!!!

Not sure what the next step is for me but I am pleased you are sorted. This music page turner was a such a novelty when I first installed it now it seems really awkward without it!.

Bluetooth connection issues and iOS 9.02 on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.