Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to itunes store

I have an iPhone 6 and updated the iOS to 9.0.2 and anytime I try to download an app it prompts for my apple id password. I enter it and continue to get "cannot connect to iTunes store". I have already tried to restart, use wifi, use LTE, do the time zone thing. I logged into my account just fine on my computer.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 4:27 PM

8 replies

Oct 2, 2015 4:59 PM in response to mteierle

Try going (on your iPhone) in Settings, App and iTunes Stores, Tap on your Apple ID, and choose to Sign Out.

Then, shut your iPhone completely off, give it about 30 seconds, and then power it back on.

Then going back into Settings, App and iTunes Stores, and then sign in with your Apple ID and Password.

See what, if any errors you get then.

Oct 25, 2015 6:21 PM in response to bren_nan

I have seen this solution a number of times now and it is frustrating. This doesn't fix the problem.

I have an iPhone 6. Since the latest update I cannot connect to the App Store unless I am using WiFi. If I am on the cellular network i receive a Cannot Connect to the App Store error message, or simply a blank screen. I can see my updates, but that is it. I checked and I still still connect to the internet using my browser. Once I connect back to WiFi then the App store works fine.

Any thoughts?

Cannot connect to itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.