Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good Afternoon i have the iphone 6 plus ,Tmobile is the carrier , I have unlimited internet with the phone service , and wifi hotspot . I just bought an apple tv black box . Can i run the apple tv with my personal hotspot to watch movies on

Good Afternoon

i have the iphone 6 plus ,Tmobile is the carrier , I have unlimited internet with the phone service , and wifi hotspot

I just bought an apple tv black box .

Can i run the apple tv with my personal hotspot to watch movies on my flat screen at home ?

The reason I ask is because I tried to set it up and it would not connect to network . It

never made it past trying to set time and date .

Thank You Ron Foster

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 4:18 PM

There are no replies.

Good Afternoon i have the iphone 6 plus ,Tmobile is the carrier , I have unlimited internet with the phone service , and wifi hotspot . I just bought an apple tv black box . Can i run the apple tv with my personal hotspot to watch movies on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.