Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPod touch 5th gen, I've owned it for about 2 months now and recently, it's just started to cut the top and bottom off of my videos. But it only happens with videos that people send me (like over iMessage) Is there a way to fix this?

I have a iPod touch 5th gen, I've owned it for about 2 months now and recently, it's just started to cut the top and bottom off of my videos, I can stoll see the middle of the video, but everything else has been cropped off. But it only happens with videos that people send me (like over iMessage) Is there a way to fix this?

iPod touch, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 8:05 PM

I would guess that the users took those videos in a different orientation. Contact those senders and ask what device they have and what orientation was used to sent the videos.

4 replies

I have a iPod touch 5th gen, I've owned it for about 2 months now and recently, it's just started to cut the top and bottom off of my videos. But it only happens with videos that people send me (like over iMessage) Is there a way to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.