Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I keep getting an error message when I share to DVD?

I keep getting an error message when I try to share my project to DVD. It stops every time when I get to 66. I don't understand why it doesn't share?

iMac

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 7:33 PM

6 replies

Oct 2, 2015 8:04 PM in response to DedeJean

Could be a few things. To start with, be sure to delete all render files for that Project. Select the Event it is in, File menu, "Delete Generated Event Files". Then have it delete ALL render files. Try exporting again. If that doesn't work, relaunch FCPX while holding down both the Option and Command keys, when the window pops up asking, tell it to delete the preference files.

Oct 8, 2015 7:54 AM in response to DedeJean

With Russ's and Luis's help, I successfully used Compressor to complete my DVD projects. There is a handy present in compressor for DVDs that retains all chapter makers created in FCPX. It's sweet. If you don't have e Comrpessor, buy it, $50.

Searching Apple returned this for "Error -29": Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5: Share to DVD returns alert "The operation couldn't be completed. (DSPPublishing error -29)" -…

Google returned this nearly worthless tidbit of info for "Error -29":

-29unitTblFullErrUnit table has no more entries

Why do I keep getting an error message when I share to DVD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.