Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does anyone having issue with facetime after upgrading to OS X E Capitan ?

its been 2 days i cant make a call or receive the call on my mac book air before upgrade it was working perfectly fine since i upgrade to this Os Capitan its not working anymore it rings but on the other hand it shows call failed i dont know how to fix this yesterday i had conversation with apple support they said to reinstall the same OS but its still the same, does anyone have solution for this so please tell me its really frustrating

or tell me how can i go back to os x yosemite

it was perfect for me

thanks

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 8:17 PM

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 1:30 PM in response to silviboii

I have exactly the same problem on my iMac, reloaded the software 3 times including the clean install, made no difference, If I phone some one it says connecting then kick's me out. if some one calls me I answer but it won't connect again it kicks me out. Works fine on my iPhone, iPad, iPod. just keep on sending the failed reports in, they may do a software upgrade if we are lucky.

does anyone having issue with facetime after upgrading to OS X E Capitan ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.