Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accidentally hid a movie both from itunes and from the cloud

I accidentally hid a movie from both my itunes library and from the cloud. Is there anyway I can get this movie back?

**it is not showing up in my account - manage hidden items, I am aware of how to hide items from itunes, but keep them in the cloud.

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 5:04 AM

3 replies

Oct 3, 2015 6:13 AM in response to saymay

If you haven't already done so close and reopen iTunes to make sure it has refreshed its record of your purchases in your library. Looks like you've seen or know this already, but just in case... Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support.

Any content that is in the iTunes store may be removed without warning by the rights holders. Should they choose to do so such items are no longer available to redownload from iTunes in the cloud. In addition some video items may have been excluded from that feature. Do you see the missing movie in the store to purchase? It might show to download for you with no price tag if you can find it.

tt2

accidentally hid a movie both from itunes and from the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.