Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with find my iphone on icloud

I bought another iPhone 4s with find my iPhone on, after contacting the owner, she said she cant remember her password and at the end, she was able to retrieved her password. but the problem now is after we try to log in to icloud.com, icloud didn't show find my iPhone. in the settings on icloud, it can only show some information and there is no traces or any information on find my iPhone let alone able to delete it.

I don't know what to do

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 4:18 AM

9 replies

Oct 4, 2015 8:50 PM in response to McBenpercy

please i need help to solve this problem because i cant activate the phone and i have tried to do this with the original owner of this iphone 4s but failed. we can log on to icloud but it couldnt show where to delete find my iphone or deactivate it so that i can be able to use the iphone. this facility is not showing on icloud.

please help.

McBen

Oct 4, 2015 9:03 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

yes i can contact her, we were on it together on Friday and saturday, but its late now to contact her. what do i need to do so that i can tell her to do it. Beside, we have restore the device so it completely have a new OS.

what can we do under this circumstances? where can i read about this step by step you mention about the support document.

thanks for your prompt response.

Oct 6, 2015 4:30 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

ok @ ChrisJ4203, I have read the document but the problem is - when log in to iCloud with apple ID, find my iPhone is not even showing up let alone checking the device to remove it or delete it. I don't know why apple hid these information, it even shows that the iCloud capacity remain just 1gb. so there is info and data on that ICloud. The owner said that is apple ID she has been using and when we check it truly, she has been using this ID since 2013 and its verified too.

actually, I don't know what to do. the iPhone 4s is with 64gb capacity.

Any help would be highly welcome and I hope apple support is reading this.

Oct 6, 2015 11:12 AM in response to McBenpercy

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that Find My iPhone is not showing up. I'm hoping that you logged in on a computer. You should see a link for Find My iPhone, click on that and does the device appear in the list? The iCloud capacity is not going to appear in Find My iPhone. If the previous wonder continues to have issues removing Find My iPhone, they will need to go to a physical Apple Store with a copy of the original receipt, if available and request assistance there. Only the original owner can do that.

Apple support is not reading this, this is a user to user support forum. Apple does not participate here.

Oct 6, 2015 6:49 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

yes when I signed in on my iCloud for the phone I'm using presently everything is fine even find my iPhone etc... are ok. so I know what I'm talking about when I mentioned about the new iPhone I just bought with the problem of activation. I and the original owner both tried to de-activate find my iPhone to enable me activate it but on signing to her iCloud, we couldn't find the option for find my iPhone so as to remove or delete it. that is my problem. So its strange to me because once you log on to iCloud with your apple ID, one should be able to see this option of find my iPhone. so I don't know why apple hid this option on iCloud of the owner of the new iPhone I bought.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Problem with find my iphone on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.