Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot backup to iCloud since installing 9. and 9.2, message comes up insufficien torage but system tells me there is 5GB left!

Cannot back up since installing 9. then 9.2, message comes up that there is not enough storage left but system tells me there is 4.7GB of 5GB remaining! Please help and be gentle I'm not a techie. Thanks 😕

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 5:01 AM

3 replies

Oct 6, 2015 5:49 AM in response to Patriciaam

Seems this also happened to a lot of people back in July but there was no solution found, appears if the data on iCloud disappears you've lost it!

Strangely yesterday my storage available on iCloud went down to 2.9GB but this morning was back up to 4.7GB - but iCloud is still showing no data saved.

Come on techies out there offer a little help, there looks to be something wrong up there in the clouds

Cannot backup to iCloud since installing 9. and 9.2, message comes up insufficien torage but system tells me there is 5GB left!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.