Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after updating to ios 9.0.2 cellular data doesn´t work

Yesterday I updated my iphone 5s to ios 9.0.2 (from 9.0.1) and after that no apps can access the internet, making the phone considerably less smart and useful. I can turn on the hotspot function and connect to my laptop but all the apps have no cellular data. I talked to my data provider and they told me that a lot of users are having this problem and that it is an Apple software problem. I have tried restoring internet settings, turning on and off and am about to downgrade to ios 8.4.1 unless Apple can fix this.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 8:13 AM

3 replies

Oct 6, 2015 2:41 AM in response to icevet

I see that other users also have this problem. I´ve tried everything, including a factory reset, but nothing works. A smartphone without cellular data is pretty much useless 😟 And now I have to restore all data on some apps because of the reset (like my GPS maps that I need to use every day because I´m travelling) and I have no cellular data. I tried to downgrade but that didn´t work because I can´t turn off "find my iphone". When I try to do it the settings freeze and nothing happens. I also tried from icloud to remove the phone but that doesn´t work either. I´ve spent several workdays trying to fix this and getting seriously frustrated. I´m travelling long term and I really need my phone to work!

Oct 20, 2015 6:09 AM in response to icevet

I have the same issue.. am traveling and cannot get Cellular Data to work at all... when I was using IOS 8.4 it was working fine.. am using IOS 9.0.2 now and not working... this is extremely frustrating... WiFi is NOT always available.. I must have Cellular Data...

someone at Apple needs to fix this issue with IOS 9.0.2 I am using iphone 5S

thanks

after updating to ios 9.0.2 cellular data doesn´t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.