Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTune Error Message Pop Up - iTunes Store Request

I have three Mac Book Pros (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) running Yosemite (v10.10.5) that I use and each of them now have the same pop up message every time I use iTunes (v 12.3.0.44) when I'm not connected to WiFi. I will be offline playing music off a playlist of songs thats located on my computer and a pop up will come up at random times (lucky it doesn't stop the music) but I'm forced to keep clicking "OK" to the message. The message states " We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later." I also have been getting an error message about the identify or verification certificate on play.itunes.apple.com???? Any help please...

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 7:17 AM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2015 4:01 PM in response to Yahgo

Hi Yahgo,

I haven't seen any explanation for this problem, but a number of people have reported encountering it -- and many of them have also reported that it mysteriously stopped after a while. I assume you've taken some of the usual steps -- logging of the iTunes Store and then back in again, quitting and restarting the app, shutting down and rebooting the computer. None of this may be effective, but it can't hurt to try. I hope you'll be fortunate (as I was) and the situation will eventually correct itself.

iTune Error Message Pop Up - iTunes Store Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.