Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to remove apple components from my computer to uninstall iTunes. I could not remove the Bonjour from the computer.

I could not get iTunes to work. I checked the help article. It said to totally uninstall the Apple components for iTunes and re-install.
My computer O.S. is Windows Vista. I removed everything except the file named "Bonjour". I could NOT delete it from my computer.
I checked my administrative account and removed the security precautions. I was able to delete EVERY Apple component EXCEPT
Bonjour--it would NOT allow me to delete it, no matter what I did. I even tried to "shred" it with my security software. It would not
do it. I still have Bonjour on my computer, but no iTunes software. I need to re-install. HOW CAN I REINSTALL iTunes?

Thank you!

iPod nano, Windows Vista

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 8:18 AM

There are no replies.

I tried to remove apple components from my computer to uninstall iTunes. I could not remove the Bonjour from the computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.