Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro error buy

Will the iPad Pro really be able to do what a workstation does?

Sometimes websites crash on iPads, iPhones, and iPods because of, from what I've read, too many plugins; which lead to the top edge of the screen to display:

"An error has occurred so the page was reloaded".

Seldom does this occurr on a laptop or workstation. And if it does, a laptop or worstation has more options to adjust settings—to adjust what it will and will not accept.

Will the iPad Pro have these options? Can the iPad Pro really do what a workstation allows in the terms of which I stated?

In pursuit of a college degree, I ask because sometimes Pearson's MyMath Lab crashes. Sometimes Blackboard crashes. "An error has occurred so the page was reloaded" is displayed. The page is reloaded. The site crashes. "An error has occurred so the page was reloaded" is displayed. This process loops. From what I've read, it may be because these sites have too many plugins. This "An errorr has occurred" has occurred on an iPod, on an iPhone, and on an iPad.

A Macbook Pro is about $1000. An iPad Pro (cellular) is about $1000. I like what I am able to do on an iPad. I like touch. It would be nice to know if the iPad Pro can really do what a laptop does in terms of what I've explained before making a purchase.

Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen.

iPad Pro

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 7:56 AM

3 replies

iPad Pro error buy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.