Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any way to remove the apps that apple puts on the ipad

I have several Apple apps that I do not use or need and which take up memory space. They cannot be removed with the "jiggly" screen. ie photo booth. Is there an easy way to remove them?

ABC

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 11:10 AM

8 replies

Oct 3, 2015 11:30 AM in response to kb1951

I do that too, but I keep getting a request to join the game center everytime I bring up Sudoku and get requests to log into the apple store most of the time, and I really do not want to do either. I thought getting rid of some of these would be helpful, ie game center. Any thoughts on stopping the automatic requests, since I can't get rid of these annoying and, for me, useless apps?

ABC

Oct 4, 2015 10:14 AM in response to kb1951

I am fairly sure Apple doesn't care, but if it weren't for the fact that my critical application, Foreflight, only runs on the iPad, I would be using something else, and I advise those who ask me, and there have been several, of that fact. There is a certain arrogance to not allowing users to get rid of the bundled apps that they neither want nor need and of constantly putting up these annoying "reminders."

ABC

Oct 4, 2015 4:10 PM in response to jazcan

I never signed in so when I go to that in settings, it asks me to sign in and I do not. I did sign in to see if invites, etc were turned on and they were not, so I left by not agreeing to the terms and it took me back to the invitation to sign in, wherein I left that tab. Notifications for game center are likewise not on. I don't see anything in the game settings about game center or other players.

is there any way to remove the apps that apple puts on the ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.