Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.02 startup WiFi and swiping problems

I have an iPad Air 2 and I've updated to iOS 9.02. Ever since updating to iOS 9.0 (and 9.01) I have been having WiFi and swiping problems.

Immediately after updating I made a point of Reset Network settings so that it starts fresh. However, I continue to have WiFi and Swiping problems immediately upon a start up of the device.

When I boot up an iPad, immediately the lock screen appears but I have difficulty swiping to the main page. It goes dark, pressing the main button brings it back. And then I manage to get to the main page. To restore functionality, I'm aware that I have to turn my WiFi off and on. I have to dive to Settings and do that. And the device thereafter downloads my mail and operates normally. But it's STILL giving me difficult swiping and wifi performance every time I reboot to startup. And I always have to turn that WiFi off and on to regain normal functionality. I have indeed turned off WiFi Networking off. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Note: I use WeBlock ad blocking software with this device and it appears to be operating normally.

This problem does not appear to affect my iPod Touch (5G) also on iOS 9.02

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 11:05 AM

1 reply

iOS 9.02 startup WiFi and swiping problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.