Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It has been 5 months after replacement of earpods with ipod nano. and ipod is out of warrenty. is it true that apple do not give extended warrenty of 1 year on earpod from the time of replacement?

I had to replace my earpods twice in a year due to some technical issues and now my iPod nano 7th gen is out of warrenty and it has been 5 months from the date of last replacement. I thought that earpods will be replaced by service center, but when I went to the service center they said since your iPod nano is out of warrenty we can't do anything. What kind of **** is this.

I can't believe that apple make such bad quality products that I had to replace my earpods twice in a year and now they are saying that you would have to buy another earpods. **** you apple. After spend that much money we don't expect this from you 😟

iPod nano, null

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 12:29 PM

There are no replies.

It has been 5 months after replacement of earpods with ipod nano. and ipod is out of warrenty. is it true that apple do not give extended warrenty of 1 year on earpod from the time of replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.