Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with 9.0.2 upgrade

After the 9.0.2 upgrade I am having problems with deleting apps

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 12:57 PM

5 replies

Oct 4, 2015 8:36 PM in response to dianefromport charlotte

What troubleshooting have you tried? User troubleshooting steps include restart, reset, restore from backup, restore as new. Test after each step and if none of those work, an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store to have the hardware checked.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Oct 5, 2015 12:56 AM in response to Bassamyea22

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Recently (since last month), on data usage portion, my data running till 9.9GB since I upgraded this IOS 9+ for iphone 5 user, even day time & night time I'm using Wifi to support those apps tools. I also had investigated thru the supporting apple website how to switch off all those cellular usage to support apps. even I switch off all the apps and denied to use cellular, but this data also like water pipe's water flow like never end and running without cease, even I done all the switch off cellular,

Just couple minutes ago, M1 customer service had called me said that for data usage is out of their control. Please assist re-adjust this abnormal running data will incurring unnecessary and outstanding/abnormal cost concerning for all of consumers as well. This is not fair and not reasonable for all the consumers or user to bearing such kind of outstanding or extra unnecessary cost!! and also not fair for consumers when they didn't use of this cellular service for still costing so much!! I'm using wifi to support all those apps operating, how come on cellular portion still incur the running of data usage, even I had shut off all those cellular for each respective apps!!??? & note that this nonsence running of cellular will incur unnecessary cost incurred.

I need the solution or else please assist retrieval back to IOS 7 instead, if this IOS 8 & onward version had brought such kind of inconvenience to all consumers.

Please assist to solve this kind of problem,

Your prompt action on this matter is highly appreciated,

my email address is meyleong@Hotmail.com

Best regards,

Mey

Problems with 9.0.2 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.