Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 11 still not working with el capitan

MSFT needs to fix the problem causing Outlook to become unresponsive on a sync rather than recommending downgrading the OS operating system

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS 10.11

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 12:08 PM

4 replies

Oct 3, 2015 1:47 PM in response to Riskmgrhi

Sorry to have bothered each of you by posting in the wrong place and appreciate the link to the Microsoft forum. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps that the other hundreds of posts about the problem have followed. I was simply expressing my frustration with Microsoft for not having been ready for the Apple release of El Capitan. I am a first time poster on the support boards so again sorry to have posted on the wrong forum.

Oct 3, 2015 2:48 PM in response to Riskmgrhi

Riskmgrhi wrote:

Sorry to have bothered each of you by posting in the wrong place and appreciate the link to the Microsoft forum. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps that the other hundreds of posts about the problem have followed. I was simply expressing my frustration with Microsoft for not having been ready for the Apple release of El Capitan. I am a first time poster on the support boards so again sorry to have posted on the wrong forum.

It does no good posting your frustration with Microsoft in an Apple forum. The best thing if frustrated with Microsoft is to tell Microsoft.

With respect to Microsoft not being ready for the release of El Capitan, how could they be ready without knowing anything anout El Capitan? They are Microsoft and Apple likely does not share their plans or technology with Microsoft. Just as Microsoft does not tell Apple its plans or share its technology.

You did not bother us we just referred you to Microsoft for Microsoft issues. Welcome to the forums.

Outlook 11 still not working with el capitan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.