Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp has no Wi-fi. Help me please

I'm going absolutely in-freaking-sane trying to get bootcamp to work on my computer.

I created a USB with a Windows 8.1 (64 bit) ISO on it with the media creation tool provided by Microsoft because I have a license key. Then every time I try to get the correct drivers and support software onto that USB through Bootcamp Assistant, It ALWAYS gets stuck half way and doesn't move. SO I found this:

Boot Camp Support Software 5.0.5033

I downloaded it (i'm running a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)) and copied the files of the zip folder into my USB. This allowed me to create the partition and install windows just fine.

Every time I boot into Windows however, I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. No networks show up or anything. I'm going insane. I've been tryng to get windows to work for days now.

P.S this isn't my first time having bootcamp on this computer so i know it will work. I just accidentally deleted it before and this is my second time trying to install it.

This is a picture of the contents of my USB (which is able for Windows to be installed. Just no internet).

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

Bootcamp has no Wi-fi. Help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.