Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New phone needed

My IPhone 4s is no good...I tried getting the system fixed, but it still didn't work. I didn't buy my phone from an apple store so I highly doubt that they would want to replace it or upgrade it. I am in desperate need of a new phone, can someone please inform me if apple would like to help me out, although I highly doubt it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 1:42 PM

You can make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store to have the device checked. Apple will let you know what is wrong, and if it is not working, they could offer you an out of warranty replacement. That would be an identical device to what you have. They do not have a trade-in or upgrade program for older phones. If you need to purchase a new phone, that is up to you and how you do it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2015 1:42 PM in response to Bri_Dee

You can make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store to have the device checked. Apple will let you know what is wrong, and if it is not working, they could offer you an out of warranty replacement. That would be an identical device to what you have. They do not have a trade-in or upgrade program for older phones. If you need to purchase a new phone, that is up to you and how you do it.

New phone needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.