Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9.0.2 is constantly crashing my ipad!

I recently installed IOS 9 and had no problems until they released the second version to deal with issues, which has instead led to constant issues for me!!!

Using all apps is now slow and constantly juddering freezing and takes a couple of minutes to start working again. My ipad also keeps shutting down.

I read on another post that doing a complete restore will sort the issues, seems easy....

NOT

I've tried three times to back up my ipad to my laptop now and every time at different points my ipad shuts down and as such isn't completely backed up.

Any suggestions? as this is driving me insane how can they release such a glitchy piece of software my ipad is pretty much unusable now.

Its also apples own apps in particular ibooks which is crashing the most!!!!

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:24 PM

Mone is getting towards useless now..

9.0.2 is not good on iPads..

games freeze, can't delete apps, as ipad just locks up, won't respond to anything, have to hold both buttons to get it reboot..

not good Apple...

2 replies

IOS 9.0.2 is constantly crashing my ipad!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.