Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

terrible way to update

since updating to 10.10.3 my printer prints images with a orange caste. i suspect its the printer drivers from apple and epson stopped downloads can only get them from apple. apple doesn't let you revert or download previous versions of software. its insane. anywhere to get the last epson printer drivers at the very least id be able to tell if it is the driver. why can't apple just list all available downloads. I'm very ******. apparently they are so confident no one will have to revert to past versions. I'm on a Mac Pro 3.1 early2008

Mac Pro (Early 2008), Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 5:01 PM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2015 6:06 PM in response to dot_bat

Since you are the only person who has reported this problem, I sincerely doubt this is a problem caused by the Driver. It is far more likely that your Printer is messing up.

These Drivers are the ones provided by the printer manufacturers -- all Apple does is make sure they basically work and gets the right one with the right version of Mac OS X.

Oct 4, 2015 11:55 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

it is not the printer. it worked fine before i updated, as soon as i updated the driver the problem came up. all i want to do is go back a driver version then see if the problem persists, not complicated. but for some reason impossible now. i contacted epson also with same complaint, i still think its a terrible way for updating. server space for downloads can't be that expensive. but thanx for the response

terrible way to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.