Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a beats studio and i exchange them before the 30 days of normal warranty but now im having problems with my new beats and i road about the 1 year warranty so i want to see if i can exchange them to get a new ones?

yeah thats it, i bought them and exchange the first ones before the 30 days of normal warranty but now after a few MONTHS im having problem with the new pair and i want to see if i can still use my 1 yeah warranty to exchange them because the warranty i used on the first one was the default one (the 30 days normal apple warranty) Thank You so much. Pd: all of this was in 2015 with the beats studio wireless

Beats studio wireless-OTHER

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 5:56 PM

There are no replies.

I bought a beats studio and i exchange them before the 30 days of normal warranty but now im having problems with my new beats and i road about the 1 year warranty so i want to see if i can exchange them to get a new ones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.