Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone 6 shows up in my computer when it's plugged in with the USB cable but is not seen in itunes

I got the iphone 6 today and am trying to snc the music that is on my itunes (from music cds). The computer sees my phone and a folder comes up with the pictures, but when i go into my itunes to click on the phone icon to sync the music, it is not there. I have tried various Apple iphone cords, reinstalled itunes (which is the most updated version) and restarted both my computer and iphone and still no luck. the music purchased from the itunes store is on my phone thanks to icloud.

How do I solve this problem?

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:43 AM

I have found the solution!

this youtube video is a visual of what you need to do! my iPhone 6 is now being seen in itunes so i can sync music 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32vE8_8T0I

1 reply

Why does my iPhone 6 shows up in my computer when it's plugged in with the USB cable but is not seen in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.