Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2 Issues

Currently I'm having an issue... I use an iPad 3rd gen, with a lot of synthesizers, but most relevant to this topic, Star Wars Commander and Dawn Of Steel video games. Well, ever since updating to iOS 9.0.2, Game Center keeps coming up almost every time I turn those games on. I don't use Game Center, I've never used Game Center, I don't want to use Game Center, I'm not going to use Game Center, and now that this bug has cropped up, I'd rather sell off all my Apple Products, become a violently zealous anti-closed-source-software Linux user, and eat 200 kg of broken fluorescent light bulb glass shards than use Game Center.

I've done it all... turned off all the functions in Game Center's settings, etc. There is no reason why this idiotic animation could keep on coming up, with its insipid happy balloons, when I fire up these video games that are sadly, by intrinsic operation, dependent upon constant internet connection. I've toggled all the switches on Game Center every which way, and it will not stop surfacing.

-------------------------

Another glitch is on my iPhone 5c. The Starbucks and Chase Banking apps won't stop coming on every day or so, despite my never activating them in the past week nor my using wifi. It's most mysterious, and bad news when contrasted with the Starbucks security issues some months ago.

-------------------------

This new iOS 9 is getting a really bad start. Three updates in less than two weeks! Historic! And STILL too many bugs! I don't recall the Terms & Conditions stating "you must agree to spend eight months out of every year using our devices while they Don't Work".

Anyone got any fixes?

iPad, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 8:51 PM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2015 9:45 PM in response to Theclevername

I'm having issues with the iPad crashing and restarting, being unable to 'wake up' the screen if it's even on at that point (no telling), and just in the last day or so it wont allow me to restart / reboot / reset the iPad.

At first the problems seemed to center around the game Boom Beach, but then after deleting all games, reading some comments in the Community, and still having trouble--even worse in fact--I think I've narrowed it down to the Game Center.

I have used the Game Center. I just thought you had to with any game.

One thing I realized as I tried to fix this problem was that the Game Center had an old e-mail address in my profile that I haven't used in well over a year. After I changed it to an icloud e-mail address that's when I started having total meltdown That could be a coincidence with all the other stuff I tried though.

iOS 9.0.2 Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.