Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use a mac mini. my os was Yosemite and wanted to update it to the El Capitane. I started the downloading of the El Capitane and aftera while I had to switch off the machine. When I started machine again I could not open the apple store .

I HAVE A MAC MINI. MY OS WAS YOSEMITE. I WANTED TO DOWN LOAD NEW EL CAPITANE. I STARTED DOWN LOADING THE EL CAPITANE, I SHUT DOWN MY MACHINE HALFWAY THROUG THE DOWNLOADING. WHEN I RESTARTED THE MACHINE I COULD NOT ACCESS THE APP STORE AND SOME OTHER PROGRAMS. WHAT COULD DO TO ACCESS THE APP STORE AND SOME OF THE OTHER PROGRAMS?

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 7:14 PM

There are no replies.

I use a mac mini. my os was Yosemite and wanted to update it to the El Capitane. I started the downloading of the El Capitane and aftera while I had to switch off the machine. When I started machine again I could not open the apple store .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.