Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail on my Macbook Pro won't open properly so I can't access any of my mailboxes. Instead, a window asking me if I want to add an account comes up and when I click cancel, Mail closes. Anyone have any suggestions how to get Mail working again?

This morning I clicked on Mail on my Macbook Pro and it wouldn't open properly so I can't access any of my mailboxes. Instead, a window asking me if I want to add an account comes up and when I click cancel, Mail closes. Anyone have any suggestions for how to get Mail up and running again? I have an early 2011 Macbook Pro, with 2 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor and 4 GB memory. Storage capacity is 499.25 GB. It's running OSX Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Thanks

Elcatton

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 9:54 PM

There are no replies.

Mail on my Macbook Pro won't open properly so I can't access any of my mailboxes. Instead, a window asking me if I want to add an account comes up and when I click cancel, Mail closes. Anyone have any suggestions how to get Mail working again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.