Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove photos from iPhone 6 ? Leave them on my MacBook Pro but not to block my telephone.

Thousands of photos block my whole memory of iPhone 6+

How to get rid of them?

Why I can not pick and chose what music I want to have on the phone without erasing everything?

<Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Member of the User Group

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 11:31 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2015 11:45 PM in response to Latarnik

Are you syncing your music with library with iTunes? Then you can indeed only add music by syncing again.

If you sign up for iTunes Match or apple Music you can download oe add individual songs to your Mac.

Similar applies to synced photos. If you upload photos by syncing with iTunes, yu have to sync again to change the selection on your iPhone.If you want to be able to delete photos individually, don't sync them. Manage your camera Roll manually. Transfer photos indivially by Mail or similar and save them to the Camera Roll.

How to remove photos from iPhone 6 ? Leave them on my MacBook Pro but not to block my telephone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.