Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install a security certificate onto my Safari browser?

i Need to know how, if this is possible, to install the security certificate related to the website upwork.com on my Safari browser, via my iPad, to be able to ensure that any payments I make on this website are going to be secure? Any advice?

iPad Mini

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 12:38 AM

Not exactly clear what you want to do, but web certificates are installed on the web server by the creators of that page, not on your phone.

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 4:11 AM in response to modular747

not quite sure what you mean by this answer. Especially the mention of a phone connection, which I didn't specify. Let me try to rephrase this question. I want to use the website upwork.com, for hiring some freelancers there. I was instructed by their helpline that I would need to get their security certificate installed on my Safari browser in order to ensure that any payments I made via their website would be secure. So that's what I have been instructed to do. Install their security certificate Onto there. Does anyone know how to do this? I could contact Apple's helpline to get this answer to see if they can assist me with this one, if an answer can't be found here...

How to install a security certificate onto my Safari browser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.